Okay so i know its not many but i'm still writing this super quick post because iv'e reached my first 10 followers and thats pretty cool. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has read and followed my blog so far, i am so thankful. I am back to being quite busy at university but i still have some lovely things in line for this blog that i hope to have up sometime in the near future! p.s i made a little thank you thing :)
Is there anything that anyone would like to see me do on this blog? just let me know
thanks a lot
Mel xx

Awroon I feel the exact same way and now I'm at 43 followers! This is just amazing
ReplyDeleteI know its such a surprise that anyone would want to read and follow what i like to write about its really lovley :)
ReplyDelete