Hello, its nice to meet you.
I’ve never really been too good at
writing about myself but ill give it a shot and hopefully it'll work out. I’m
19, from the North East and an illustration student, so basically I draw
pictures a lot! I like owls (I have 3 owl hats) I love lots of different music
styles, i like animals, Children's story books
and basically anything cute. People often say that I’m a lot like
jess from new girl. I'm okay with that because i think she's pretty cool. If
you have no clue who I’m referring to then you may have been living
under a rock for a while, but you should watch it and you'll soon understand.
Anyways I decided to make a blog this year because i began a blog for university and I’m really enjoying it. I thought it would be fun to create a blog featuring my own interests. My hope for this blog (fingers crossed) is that I will be able to successfully combine my love for drawing, makeup, my slightly weird fashion sense if that’s what you'd call it and the odd lifestyle post thrown into the mix. I have no clue if this will work but hopefully it will and hopefully people will like it
soo... Thank you for listening to me blab on about my self i hope you will join me on my blogging adventure :)
P.s if you have any products or anything you'd like me to review just comment down below thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment